BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 14 Mei 2010

Writing A Thesis Or Paper - Food For ThoughtBy admin

I am frequently asked for assistance with references and information from university students and this I accept as one of the ways that students are utilizing the new technologies and I am pleased that they are searching for information using all available resources.

However, a major concern of mine for several years (till today) is that many university students are asking me about how to write a thesis, and of even greater concern, is that many also ask for suggestions for a thesis topic Ehh.....
See PojokGuru.Com http://pojokguru.com/skripsi.html

I think it may be helpful at this time to raise some issues and possible thesis topics that I would chose if I was going to write a thesis about Education Technology in Indonesia.
(If anyone would like to use them they are certainly welcome - need refining)

0 komentar: